CASE STUDY - B2C LUXURY
Market Analysis: Luxury fashion product users & nonusers
Potloc launched a market trends/awareness study for one of their clients, helping a top-tier consulting firm gather insights from users/nonusers of luxury products in 7 countries.
Length of Interview (LOI)
Answers to Open-Ended Questions
Number of Respondents (N)
Incidence Rate (IR)
In the context of a market analysis project, a top-tier consulting firm needed to gather insights to deliver to its luxury brand client. They wanted to survey 2000 respondents (B2C) that met the following criteria:
- 18+-year-old luxury product users residing in France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, USA, & the UK.
- 18+-year-old non-luxury users residing in France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, USA, & the UK.
Objectives of this Study
- Understand the trends of products in the French luxury fashion industry
- Understand the perception and role of products in the French luxury fashion industry
- Collect insights to support a report created on the topic
Using Potloc’s social media sampling technology, we targeted respondents in all 7 mentioned countries, gathering rich insights to help the consulting firm reinforce their report. Potloc deployed the campaign on Facebook, targeting the appropriate audiences. We took socio-demographic profiles, location, interests, job titles, employers, and professions into account, among other criteria.
We also set quotas of 500 respondents each for France and the USA & 200 respondents for each remaining country. Furthermore, we used some of our trusted partners to deliver a portion of the required data - which we thoroughly cleaned - to extract more insights!
Social Media Platform Used
"I am very appreciative of the amazing speed of delivery I received in my study with Potloc. Their team of project managers was super reactive and made sure to deliver the study with ease."
Associate, Top Tier Consulting Firm.
More about consumer research?
November 16, 2022