CASE STUDY - B2B SERVICE & MANUFACTURE
Industry Landscape: Window Installers or Manufacturers
For one of their clients in the manufacturing and service industry, a top-tier consulting firm needed to launch a study in 10 countries, aimed to reach 1000 respondents (B2B).
Length of Interview (LOI)
Answers to Open-Ended Questions
Number of Respondents (N)
Incidence Rate (IR)
For one of their clients in the manufacturing and service industry, a top-tier consulting firm needed to launch a study in 10 countries, aimed to reach 1000 respondents (B2B) who met the following criteria:
- Manufacturer of aluminum windows and/or doors
- Integrated manufacturers (also involved in the installation process)
Objectives of this Study
- Determine which choice of material generates the highest profit margins.
- Identify the split between the residential and commercial markets.
- Identify the aluminum system suppliers of choice per country.
- Determine the share of wallet respondents have with their suppliers.
- Identify the criteria to select an aluminum system supplier.
- Measure customer satisfaction in regards to pricing, speed of delivery, and obtain an NPS® score.
Using Potloc’s social sampling technology, we targeted respondents in 10 countries: Belgium, France, Germany, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, the Netherlands, and the United Kingdom in 9 different languages, to help consultants paint a landscape of the industry build a consumer profile for their client, and inquire about their challenges and preferences within their industry.
Potloc deployed a campaign on Facebook and LinkedIn targeting respondents in the specified countries, taking into account socio-demographic profiles, location, employer, job titles, interests, professions, and activity sector, among other criteria. We also set specific quotas per country:
- Belgium: N=75
- Slovakia: N=75
- France: N=125
- Germany: N=125
- Hungary: N=75
- Netherlands: N=75
- Poland: N=125
- Portugal: N=75
- Spain: N=125
- UK: N=125
Social Media Platforms Used
“The Potloc team was very reactive and ready to deliver a seamless experience. They showed great motivation to go and find very niche respondents across 10 countries, and delivered as promised.”
Consultant, Top Tier Consulting Firm.
More about consumer research?
June 14, 2021