CASE STUDY - B2C LUXURY
Market Analysis: Luxury fashion product users & nonusers
Potloc launched a market trends/awareness study for one of their clients, helping a top-tier consulting firm gather insights from users/nonusers of luxury products in 7 countries.
Length of Interview (LOI)
Answers to Open-Ended Questions
Number of Respondents (N)
Incidence Rate (IR)
In the context of a market analysis project, a top-tier consulting firm needed to gather insights to deliver to its luxury brand client. They wanted to survey 2000 respondents (B2C) that met the following criteria:
- 18+-year-old luxury product users residing in France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, USA, & the UK.
- 18+-year-old non-luxury users residing in France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, USA, & the UK.
Objectives of this Study
- Understand the trends of products in the French luxury fashion industry
- Understand the perception and role of products in the French luxury fashion industry
- Collect insights to support a report created on the topic
Using Potloc’s social media sampling technology, we targeted respondents in all 7 mentioned countries, gathering rich insights to help the consulting firm reinforce their report. Potloc deployed the campaign on Facebook, targeting the appropriate audiences. We took socio-demographic profiles, location, interests, job titles, employers, and professions into account, among other criteria.
We also set quotas of 500 respondents each for France and the USA & 200 respondents for each remaining country. Furthermore, we used some of our trusted partners to deliver a portion of the required data - which we thoroughly cleaned - to extract more insights!
Social Media Platform Used
"I am very appreciative of the amazing speed of delivery I received in my study with Potloc. Their team of project managers was super reactive and made sure to deliver the study with ease."
Associate, Top Tier Consulting Firm.