CASE STUDY - B2B Retail
Brand Awareness: COVID19 Impact on Retail
For a due diligence project for one of their clients, a top-tier consulting firm needed to launch a study in France, Germany, the United Kingdom, and the Netherlands, aimed to reach 600 respondents (B2B) within a 10-day timeframe.
Length of Interview (LOI)
Per Country and Vertical
Number of Respondents (N)
Incidence Rate (IR)
For a due diligence project for one of their clients, a top-tier consulting firm needed to launch a study in France, Germany, the United Kingdom, and the Netherlands, aimed to reach 600 respondents (B2B) within a 10-day timeframe, who met the following criteria:
- Non-food store managers/assistants.
- Property managers, shopping center managers, asset managers in the retail sector (excluding the food vertical).
- Professional banking advisors for small and medium-sized businesses.
- Marketing/advertising agency employees.
- Sales representatives or managers of the finance/accounting department of companies supplying retail chains.
Objectives of this Study
Using Potloc’s social sampling technology, we targeted respondents in 4 countries in 4 different languages to help consultants build a consumer profile for their client and determine how the pandemic had affected their businesses.
Potloc deployed a campaign on Facebook and LinkedIn targeting respondents in the specified countries by quota, taking into account socio-demographic profiles, location, interests, professions, members of professional groups related to the topics, and activity sector, among other criteria.
Social Media Platforms Used
“I very much appreciated the strong commitment and flexibility of the Potloc team on the project. On a scale from 1 to 10, I give them a full 10”
Project Manager, Top Tier Consulting Firm.
More about consumer research?
June 14, 2021