Average completion rate, without an incentive
Asking the right questions the right way
With more than 54 million questions under our belt, we have tried, tested, and optimized question-phrasing, ordering, and answer options, giving you the peace of mind of having unbiased and consistent data. Always respecting industry standards.
Better data quality, faster
Bring your own questionnaire or let us create and optimize one for increased completion rate
Highly focused respondents get you increased engagement and higher response output.
Long, qualitative comments written by real consumers, for richer, more valuable insights.
Interest-oriented surveys consumers want to answer. Get insights from real people in the real world.
Would you fill out a 20 min survey?
Most people won’t. Your respondents shouldn’t have to either
Sampling on social networks is what makes Potloc different
Compare it to traditional methods
|Main features||Online Panel (CAWI)||Phone survey (CATI)||Intercept survey|
|Incidence rate < 10%||check_circle_outline||check_circle_outline|
|Geo-targeted areas, up to 1km radius||check_circle_outline||check_circle_outline|
|High data quality||check_circle_outline|
|Guaranteed quota sampling||check_circle_outline||check_circle_outline||check_circle_outline||check_circle_outline|
|Non-customer analysis||check_circle_outline Get a quote||check_circle_outline||check_circle_outline||check_circle_outline|
|Online Panel (CAWI)|
|Phone survey (CATI)|
Frequently asked questions
Do I have to provide my own questions? Who creates my questionnaire?
Have a list of questions? Let us help you optimize it for better results. Don’t have a questionnaire? We’ve got you covered: You start with a kickoff meeting and a theme of what you want answered. Our team of experts then optimizes your questions or crafts the questions that will get you the insights you need.
Why is Potloc preferred over traditional research methods?
We’ll answer this one in 5 steps:
- We use geotargeting technology to reach consumers (shoppers and non-shoppers) through the channels they love and trust. We can go as specific as one city block, or as wide as a whole country. We can also target by demographic, interest, income, etc. So… if you want to know what kids who like chocolate and ride electric scooters think, we’ve got you covered.
- Since we use social networks to conduct our research, we serve our surveys at the moments when respondents are more willing to answer. That makes us non intrusive and zero annoying when compared to traditional methods like phone calls, intercepts or web panels.
- Our surveys are incentive-free as we craft our questionnaires so they are easy to answer, to an audience who cares about your business. We run A/B tests to ensure we are hitting the mark when sourcing respondents.
- We don’t buy data from any third party –and that includes social networks. We simply use platforms like Facebook to launch our surveys through their Ad platform and validate everything in our questionnaire.
- No consumer research is unbiased. Whoever tells you otherwise is lying. We acknowledge our biases and know exactly how to address them. We create live representative samples to make sure we have targeted quotas.
A 10 minute survey, is that long enough to get the results and data insights I need?
The answer is yes. It’s actually ideal. Put yourself in your audiences’ shoes: Would you keep answering honestly after 10 minutes? This is not set in stone, but shorter-concise surveys won’t keep you from getting the answers you’re looking for.
How does Potloc source respondents?
Find the answer to that question here