The ICSC Canadian Convention is over, sadly. The retail / real estate industry’s largest convention, held in Toronto, was dominated by one major theme: change.
Now that everyone is back to business as usual, what did you keep from that convention?
Here’s a tip: “Be different, Talk to consumers.”
If you want to see the highlights of the conference about the future of consumer research; here it is:
KEY TAKEAWAYS FROM THIS SPEECH
- Difference between Market and Consumer Research
- The different Consumer Research Methodologies and their biases
- Why social medias are disruptive for Consumer Research
- The answer to every question in Retail: “Talk to Consumers”
- Elgin Mall: How to secure Anchor Tenants thanks to Consumer Research
- Loblaws: How to adapt your offer thanks to Consumer Research.