- Don’t get blinded by the general trend: Millennials love stores. “Retail shouldn’t ditch the store because millennials love it, survey finds.” They’re more likely to search for bargains in store than Boomers.
- “I doubt e-commerce will ever dominate retail.“ Fred Smith CEO, FedEx. “You have to be flexible and nimble to be able to deal with the market as it evolves, because you’re not going to be able to predict exactly how it’s going to evolve, that I can promise you.”
- Experts predict that 60% of a mall will offered for entertainment. Owners are investing hundreds of millions into properties. Do they really understand what consumers want? “Despite e-commerce growth, shopping malls are seeing a resurgence“ Ultimately, for malls and the retailers located in them, it’s increasingly a question of standing out from the pack.
- Retail apocalypse? We aren’t there yet… “Behold The Retail Renaissance.“ The complexity of the retail apocalypse is more than just e-comm or discounters..
- “We actually don’t call them ‘stores’ anymore—we call them ‘town squares.’ The Future of Retail Stores That Aren’t Stores.
- “64% of Americans say, all things being equal, they prefer buying from physical stores to buying online” moving from a product-centric to an experience-centric approach: How retailers are banking on options and experiences to draw in shoppers.
https://www.potloc.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/pexels-photo-374894-e1517244371419.jpeg 1000 667 POTLOC INSIGHTS POTLOC INSIGHTS https://www.potloc.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/pexels-photo-374894-e1517244371419.jpeg